Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alan Hodgson
Subject Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday, August 29, 2014 04:14:35 AM Yogesh. Sharma wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> > Are you currently using PostgreSQL?
>
> Currently we are using PostgreSQL 8.1.18 version on RHEL 5.8.
> Now we plan to update this to PostgreSQL 9.0 version with  RHEL6.5. As in
> verion 9.0 I found least Compatibilities.

Any of the currently maintained PostgreSQL versions will run fine on RHEL 6.5 -
that would be the latest release of any version from 9.0 up.

Only you can test and find out if your application(s) will need changes to work
with those versions.