Re: De-duplicating the tree - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: De-duplicating the tree
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2016-03-03 at 21:58 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:

> (BTW, the DIST that's currently set manually in each Makefile can also be
> determined from the makefile path automatically)

Quick note: The dir names are: EL-6, EL-7, for example -- but the dist
variables are rhel6 and rhel7, respectively. We should keep the latter, for
sure. I'm open for changing the dir names, or invent a way to translate EL-6 to
rhel6.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ