Re: De-duplicating the tree - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: De-duplicating the tree
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

Sure, please go ahead. While you are working on it, can you please also
implement the feature we discussed offlist, which eliminates the pgmajorversion
variables to be removed from the top of all spec files? I'm happy to change
build scripts to cope with this.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ