Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2016-02-08 at 14:46 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Well what about people that would like to help out? Is there a FAQ
> for  contributing or anything?

We currently use mailing list for this. Unfortunately, we cannot use
the redmine instance at .org, as it is not open to everyone. OTOH,
yum.postgresql.org has its own server, so I believe we can setup our
own bug tracking system there.

Jeff, what do you think?

Until then, please use the mailing list for any questions/patches.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment