Re: pgindent (was Re: Header comments in the recently added files) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgindent (was Re: Header comments in the recently added files)
Date
Re: pgindent (was Re: Header comments in the recently added files)
List pgsql-hackers
> Robert Haas wrote:
>> Speaking of running scripts, I think we should run pgindent now.

> We usually do it during a late beta.

Last time we did it early and then again late, and that seemed to work
well.  I wouldn't object to a pgindent run now, but please sync with me
before you do --- I've got some heavy hacking to do on the collations
patch, and don't want to find myself trying to merge changes after a
pgindent run.