Re: ERROR while creating new user - could not open relation mapping file global/pg_filenode.map - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sribeiro
Subject Re: ERROR while creating new user - could not open relation mapping file global/pg_filenode.map
Date
List pgsql-sql
I have no idea, how these files have emerged... I am so confused. lol.
I did have to restart the computer yesterday, could the restart have caused
to create the files?

Right now, both the fresh install and the old backup on my desktop have the
server.log file and the .map file inside the global directory.

What can I do to see if it is running correctly?