Re: [GENERAL] Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Error compiling sepgsql in PG9.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> 2011/5/24 Kohei Kaigai <Kohei.Kaigai@emea.nec.com>:
>> The attached patch enables to abort configure script when we run it with '--with-selinux'
>> option, but libselinux is older than minimum requirement to SE-PostgreSQL.

> Looks to me like you need to adjust the wording of the error message.
> Maybe "libselinux version 2.0.93 or newer is required", or something like that.

Yeah.  Applied with that change.

BTW, it's not helpful to include the diff of the generated configure
script in such patches.  The committer will run autoconf for himself,
and from a readability standpoint the generated file is quite useless.