Re: Availability of versions 9.4.1 and 9.4.2 for rhel6 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Availability of versions 9.4.1 and 9.4.2 for rhel6
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,
On Fri, 2015-06-19 at 11:38 +0200, Pierre-Alain TORET wrote:
> I am wondering why are the packages for version 9.4.1 and 9.4.2 not
> available anymore for RHEL6 while it's still possible to install them
>
> for RHEL7.
>
> I tried to look for a specific note explaining about this decision
> but I could not find anything.

We try to keep only last two versions of the RPMs do save disk space.
However, you can always grab the sources from

ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/

and build your own RPMs using the spec files and patches provided in
git:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git

Regards,
--