connexion to the server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ofezzaz
Subject connexion to the server
Date
Re: connexion to the server
List pgadmin-support
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5852871/PROBL7ME_PGaDMIN1.png>

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user of pgAdminIII and i am not a good one so please be gentle
because there's a great chance that my question is really stupid. So my
problem is that the first time that i've launched pgAdminIII i had already
one server, and i could create a database and everything but today i've
launched it for the second time and as you can see on the picture i have
nothing.
Beside when i try to connect to another server i simply don't know what to
fill in the blanks. If anyone here can help me that would be great .

And also i want to know if it is possible to use my own computer as a server
for the database ? If it is can someone explain to me how since i don't have
a linux base operating system i have to write something but when i try to
use my IP adress it doesn't work.

Thank you guys for your support.