Re: connexion to the server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From J.F. Oster
Subject Re: connexion to the server
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello ofezzaz,

1. You probably have closed the Object browser. Try to turn it back
on: View - Object browser (Ctrl-Alt-O).

2. If you have seen one server, then you have installed a bundle from
http://www.postgresql.org/ (PosgreSQL Server + pgAdmin), so you
don't need to install it again.
I assume you have Windows. If so, look in system services
(Ctrl-Shift-Esc, Services tab) for postgres or PostgreSQL.

Regarding making a server, may be you will enjoy some easy-to-use
starter kit like WAPP
https://bitnami.com/stack/wapp