Re: bug tracker should be listed on Development page - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam Dingle
Subject Re: bug tracker should be listed on Development page
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
pgAdmin apparently has a Redmine project that tracks known bugs, listed at

That's great.  It doesn't seem to be too active, though - only three issues were updated in 2014, and none so far in 2015.  I bet that's because it's hard to find: the bug tracker is not mentioned on the pgAdmin Development page at

Could a link be added there?  Thanks -

It's more an internal bugtracker than something else. I used to use it quite frequently when I was working on pgAdmin's code, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one.

In any case, it's quite obsolete, unused, and would better be dropped rather than publicized.

That's too bad - I think every free software project should have a bug tracker.  Why not publicize it and encourage everyone to use it actively?

adam