Re: Interesting glitch in autovacuum - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Interesting glitch in autovacuum
Date
Re: Interesting glitch in autovacuum  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Anyway I think we are on the same page about the rest of the issues.
>> Did you want to work on fixing them, or shall I?

> Is this more or less what you had in mind?

Yeah, this looks like exactly what I had in mind for HEAD.  I'm not too
sure about the back branches though.  I think we could apply all of it
to 8.3, but further back is going to require a separate investigation
for each branch.  Will you take that on?