Re: adding a new platform - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: adding a new platform
Date
Re: adding a new platform
Re: adding a new platform
Re: adding a new platform
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Mark,

On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 15:11 -0700, Mark Wong wrote:

> I have access to a z13 mainframe and would like to explore getting
> packages built for the yum repository for Linux on z (as opposed to
> z/OS.)  I've looked at the git repository, but was wondering what the
> best way is to run through trying to build packages and what not.

The machine should be under postgresql.org sysadmin control, and should
only be accessed by the package builders (currently me and Jeff), for
security reasons . Are these doable?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ