Re: Win 7 x64 - office 2013 odbc call failed - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From pieri70
Subject Re: Win 7 x64 - office 2013 odbc call failed
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Ok I found a solution by myself..

Obviously working in windows 64 bit, connecting a server debian 64bit i MUST
use the 32bit version of the postgres odbc drivers... Windows rocks!
So I had to install the 32bit version (psqlodbc_09_03_0210.zip)
And then launch the 32bit ODBC tool (the one you find in the control panel
is 64 bit and don't recognize the 32 bit drivers..) by this command

c:\windows\syswow64\odbcad32.exe

Then I can add a connection using the 32bit drivers and M$Access 2013 on
winz_x64 can connect to the 64bit postgresql server..

bye