Win 7 x64 odbc call failed - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From pieri70
Subject Win 7 x64 odbc call failed
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello postgres odbc users
I'm in trouble using Access 2013 and postgresql server.
My new laptop is a windows 7 professional 64bit and I have microsoft office
2013.
I want to connect a postgresql 9.1.13 It's a Debian server with postgres
onboard

select version() get this answer
"PostgreSQL 9.1.13 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Debian
4.7.2-5) 4.7.2, 64-bit"

I tried to install many version of postgres odbc drivers from the postgres
site both x64 and x32.
I can correctly create both user and system connection and if I tri to test
the connection I get an affermative result, connection as reported by the
odbc administrative tool is ok.

My problem arises from the microsoft office 2013.
If I try to open a previous created db (office 2003 mdb) or a new empty db
created on the 2013 version I can't connect to the postgres server, I get a
message saying "call failed" (chiamata non riuscita in Italian language).

How can I solve this problem (don't tell me to use openoffice or linux, I
wish, but my laptop is not my own laptop..)

Thanks everybody
Pietro