docs: additional subsection for page-level locks in explicit-locking section - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Banck
Subject docs: additional subsection for page-level locks in explicit-locking section
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While reading through the Explicit Locking section of the manual today,
I felt the last paragraph of section 13.3.2. (Row-level Locks) might
merit its own subsection.  It talks about page-level locks as distinct
from table- and row-level locks.  Then again, it is just one paragraph,
so maybe this was deliberate and/or rejected before (though I couldn't
find prior discussion off-hand).  Proposed patch attached.

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach

Attachment