Re: Add PgBackMan to the yum-repo - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Add PgBackMan to the yum-repo
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

It was already in my todo list, just after I saw the announcement.

I can't build the rpm using the spec file you provided (URL is incorrect
btw, I there is no packages subdirectory AFAICS). I fixed some of the
issues:

http://svn.pgrpms.org/browser/rpm/redhat/9.4/pgbackman/F-20/pgbackman.spec

However, it fails to build with:

creating /home/devrim/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/pgbackman-1.0.0-1.f20.x86_64/etc
creating /home/devrim/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/pgbackman-1.0.0-1.f20.x86_64/etc/init.d
error: can't copy '/tmp/pgbackman': doesn't exist or not a regular file
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.aEY8D3 (%install)

This is coming from setup.py. Can you please check what is wrong?

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Devrim GÜNDÜZ