Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?

From: Tom Lane
Subject: Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
 Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Dennis Bjorklund, )
  Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Robert Treat, )
    Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Oleg Bartunov, )
      Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Should we still require RETURN in plpgsql?  (Terry Yapt, )

Oleg Bartunov <> writes:
> what if not require RETURN iff OUT parameter is defined ?

That's what I'm suggesting ;-)
        regards, tom lane