configuration error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From saravanan Chow
Subject configuration error
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm working in postgresql-9.1.1 on windows 7 ,so i want to know what is the pre-requiest to change the shared buffer in windows 7.
In my test machine i've 4gb ram. I tried to increase the shared buffer 1gb
to 2gb and restart the services, but it shown the error like " the
postgresql-9.1 - postgresql server 9.1 service on local computer started
and
then stopped.some service stop automatically if they are not in use by
other
services or programs  ".
thanks for reply

Saravanan S
Database Developer

Mob:+919567066647| Tel:+91 0484 4031713
Email:saravanan.s@sodtechnologies.com
www.sodtechnologies.com

Open Source ERP | Mobile Apps | IT Consulting | Staff Augmentation