Re: Additional debugging of idle sessions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Additional debugging of idle sessions?
Date
List pgsql-general
Mike Goldner <mgoldner@agmednet.com> writes:
> Is there any way to increase the debug logging or issue a query so that
> I could find the actual select statements that are idle?

Huh?  "Idle in transaction" means there *isn't* any active SQL statement
--- those backends are waiting for the next client command.  What you
seem to need is more visibility into the state of your client code,
which I'm afraid we can't help you with.  Possibly you could get useful
help on a JBoss-related list.

            regards, tom lane