Re: Vertica targeting PostgreSQL users - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Vertica targeting PostgreSQL users
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 11/21/2017 04:39 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Josh,
>
> * Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
>> Thank you for responding. You are absolutely correct that those
>> sources are available and I was aware of them. Let me ask you a few
>> questions about them:
> I suspect you know the answer to these questions as well, but since you
> asked, I'll answer them for you.

I do, my questions were rhetorical. If you are a new potential
contributor these answers don't help either.

As Jorge has mentioned this is far off topic for this thread.

jD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****