Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From aditsu
Subject Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page-7 wrote
>>> <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5756202/backtrace>
>>
>> Any update on this? It looks like I get the exact same backtrace every
>> time,
>> in slightly different circumstances. Sometimes even after opening and
>> closing a blank query window (from the toolbar sql button).
>
> No, I haven't had a chance to look again yet, though it is on my TODO
> list. I'm not sure what I can do though, as it's pretty clear you're
> suffering a problem that the rest of us aren't.

Well, I'd think the backtrace should provide a clear indication of where the
problem is.

> It might help if you can provide the config.log files from your
> pgAdmin and wxWidgets builds, so at least we can see how Gentoo built
> everything.

Ok, I'm attaching the config.log files:
pgadmin3_config.log
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5758129/pgadmin3_config.log>
wxgtk_config.log
<http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5758129/wxgtk_config.log>

> My only other suggestion would be to use
> Fedora/CentOS/RHEL/Debian/Ubuntu for which you can get pre-built
> packages that we know work.

Haha