Trucate Cascaded YES - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Humberto Cereser Ibanez
Subject Trucate Cascaded YES
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello list,

There was a sinister in all data on a table.

Explaining

My right button mouse started a defect that was doing multiples clicks
when pressed.

I did wish to backup a table. Then I clicked with a right button over
this table in the Pgadmin III Object Browser interface.

The result is that unfortunately, the defective mouse did involuntary
clicks in the options:

"Truncate Cascade" and in its DEFAULT confirmation option "YES"

How can we change this default option in the PgAdmin III?

Is it possible to ask to developers team to change this default option?

I think that the most prudent DEFAULT option would be "NO"

Thanks,

Humberto Cereser Ibanez
Developer at Pastoral da Criança
www.pastoraldacrianca.org.br