Re: [SQL] Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From handsfree
Subject Re: [SQL] Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections
Date
List pgsql-admin
Laurenz, thanks for that information; I will bear in mind the problems that
you encountered with SSL renegotiation.  I'm not sure that this will
necessarily be an issue using stunnel, but I will talk with my colleagues
who have more experience of stunnel and confirm whether or not it's
applicable.