Create a DBLink from PostrgeSQL 9.2 to Oracle 11g - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kiran
Subject Create a DBLink from PostrgeSQL 9.2 to Oracle 11g
Date
Re: Create a DBLink from PostrgeSQL 9.2 to Oracle 11g
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I am looking for an example on creating a DBLink from PostrgeSQL 9.2 to
Oracle 11g.
I tried the below link and for some reason the ODBC_Link installation is
failing.

FYI.,
http://vibhork.blogspot.com/2011/05/postgresql-database-link-to-oracle.html

I have the Heterogeneous DB Connection Between Oracle And PostgreSQL. I want
the other way, reason being, I have 100's of oracle database and I need to
pull data from these oracle databases and store into PostgreSQL.

I tried many thing and not successful on the creating a DBLink from
PostrgeSQL 9.2 to Oracle 11g.

Any help, highly appreciated.
Waiting for your response.