Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> On 2017/09/26 16:30, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Cool, let's switch it back to a ready for committer status then.

> Sure, thanks.

Pushed with some cosmetic adjustments --- mostly, making the comments more
explicit about why we need the apparently-redundant assignments to
pd_lower.

I've marked the CF entry closed.  However, I'm not sure if we're quite
done with this thread.  Weren't we going to adjust nbtree and hash to
be more aggressive about labeling their metapages as REGBUF_STANDARD?