Re: Materialized view assertion failure in HEAD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Materialized view assertion failure in HEAD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joachim Wieland <joe@mcknight.de> wrote:

> I'm getting an assertion failure in HEAD with materialized views

> To reproduce, just run make installcheck, dump the regression
> database and then restore it, the server crashes during restore.

I failed to touch everything necessary to prevent MVs from having
OIDs.  This patch fixes the reported problem, and doesn't leave any
gaps as far as I know; but I will do additional review to try to
catch any other omissions.  I figured I should address the reported
problem now, though.

Will push later today if there are no objections.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company