Re: When will you be adding ISC_REQ_MUTUAL_AUTH to the ODBC dwSSPIFlags variable? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ramesh Reddy
Subject Re: When will you be adding ISC_REQ_MUTUAL_AUTH to the ODBC dwSSPIFlags variable?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Has any one have working solution that has kerberos authentication working on windows based pg-odbc driver? We believe
thebelow flag is required for it to work correctly, can anybody weigh in options we have in terms of setting this flag
without code modification. We are also looking to build locally to verify the solution.

Thanks

Ramesh..