Re: Pg & Tcl - is it dying out? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Pg & Tcl - is it dying out?
Date
List pgsql-general
Carlo Stonebanks <stonec.register@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> "Are we seeing the demise of PG & Tcl? Should I advise my client
> to NOT upgrade any systems running Tcl apps and stick with legacy
> OS's?"
>
> Not the demise of PG in general, but specifically of concern for
> the PG & Tcl developers.

Your best bet to sort out the answer would probably be to look at
the github site for it that the developers created in October of
2012:

http://flightaware.github.com/Pgtcl/

It seems to be available from the Ubuntu Software Center, for both
PostgreSQL and Postgres-XC.

You could always build it from source, if there hasn't been
sufficient interest in the OS platforms in which you're interested
for anyone to have put a package out there.

-Kevin