Re: MS-Access and Stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rahul143
Subject Re: MS-Access and Stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Mike.
I have found your code to be very usefull for me.
I combined it with some other codes in order to establich a procedure for
startup on client.
The problem apers with relinking tables. It seems that Access creates fake
indexes automaticcaly whern relinking using your proposed conncetion string.
So, I should disable that option, but don't know which option is that ?
Where can I find description of these constants in connection string (A, B,
C)?

-----