Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [v9.3] Extra Daemons (Re: elegant and effective way for running jobs inside a database)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Kohei KaiGai's message of jue sep 27 01:06:41 -0300 2012:
> Hi Alvaro,
>
> Let me volunteer for reviewing, of course, but now pgsql_fdw is in my queue...

Sure, thanks -- keep in mind I entered this patch in the next
commitfest, so please do invest more effort in the ones in the
commitfest now in progress.