Re: Posts get losts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Posts get losts
Date
List pgsql-general
"Daniel R. Anderson" <dan@mathjunkies.com> writes:
> Are you using sendmail to send your e-mails from a network other then
> mecon.gov.ar?  It's possible your e-mails could be getting refused
> because the listserv thinks they're spam.

I believe the "From:" header has to match your entry in the subscription
list for the list 'bot to think that it should let your posts through.
Otherwise they get diverted to Marc's moderator queue.

If you're posting from an address other than what you're subscribed
under, fix that.  (If you really want the addresses to be different,
I think you can subscribe your source address but set it to "nomail"
option.  See the help messages available from the majordomo 'bot.)

The TIP attached to this message is curiously relevant: