pgAgent job step reporting failure when batch command succeeds - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From osleep
Subject pgAgent job step reporting failure when batch command succeeds
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hey there,

I am running PostgreSQL 9.0.8 and the latest version of pgAgent available
through the Application StackBuilder using Windows Server 2003 Service Pack
2.

I have a job that has one batch command step that continually fails even
though the batch command is successful. When I checked the pga_jobsteplog, I
find that the line pertaining to the job step contains the call used to
execute the batch command and nothing else.

Normally I've found that batch steps report null unless there is an error.
Is this causing pgAgent to consider the job step failed?

Thanks,
Owen Sleep