Re: [HACKERS] WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer <craig.ringer@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Personally I think we should aim to have this in as a non default build
> mode in pg10 if it can be made ready, and aim to make it default in pg11 at
> least for Windows.

AFAIK we haven't committed to accepting this at all, let alone trying
to do so on a tight schedule.  And I believe there was general agreement
that we would not accept it as something to maintain in parallel with
the existing makefiles.  If we have to maintain two build systems, we
have that already.