Re: SSDs again, LSI Warpdrive 2 anyone? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From jamonb
Subject Re: SSDs again, LSI Warpdrive 2 anyone?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Mark,

I work for the division at LSI that supports the Nytro WarpDrive and can
confirm that these support poweroff safety (data is persistent in the event
of an abrupt loss of power).  The Nytro WarpDrive has onboard capacitance to
sync intermediate ram buffers to flash, and after powerloss the card is
imediately available for use (even as a boot device).

There is lots more information on Nytro Products here:
http://www.thesmarterwaytofaster.com/ http://www.thesmarterwaytofaster.com/
As well as a place to apply for a free trial of the products, so if you
would like to give it a try let me know.

Jamon Bowen