Re: How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From leaf_yxj
Subject Re: How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

Thanks. I tried to understand how the ODBC driver works. Is that true that
there should be some odbc driver manager and otherwise the ODBC driver can't
work properly.  Our ODBC driver is installed on linux 5.7 for the informatic
use. Before we deploy the informatic, we want to test the ODBC driver works
or not? I was told that there should be some odbc driver manager to test the
function of ODBC.

Thanks.

Regards.
Grace