Re: PSQL 9.1.3 segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: PSQL 9.1.3 segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 20:11 +0000, Hu, William wrote:
> I used –with-openssl option with the configure, after starting the
> server,
> Psql would cause a segmentation fault, createuser did too.

Can you try with plain "./configure --prefix=/your/install/path" and see
if there is still a problem? It might be a problem related to openssl.

If it is a problem with openssl, try to figure out if the library
matches the headers. You should be able to see what's happening during
"make" when it's linking the "psql" or "createuser" binaries.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis