Re: All Wisconsin Circuit Courts now using PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: All Wisconsin Circuit Courts now using PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message of vie ago 31 17:23:20 -0400 2007:

> > I don't know exactly how much it'd take, but I would *love* to see this as
> > a "proper case study" on our website. I know we already have a couple of
> > quotes in the archive, but a complete case study would be even better.
> > WOuld that be doable?
>
> I'll poke around and see what other case studies look like.  I'm pretty sure
> management would not approve it as "on the clock" work, but if the effort is
> within reasonable bounds, I'll do it on my own time.

Hi Kevin,

Did you ever release some sort of case study for the Wisconsin courts
database system?  Pointers to anything you have would be very much
appreciated.