Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From goudvis
Subject Re: BUG #6269: Anomaly detection
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Robert Haas wrote:

> I would be curious to see (updated, corrected) results on older versions.

If I am correct, Kevin Grittner is writing a review of the code and the
testing methods. I think it would be wise to wait for the outcome of this.
Afterwards, I could post the code and the execution instructions for anyone
who wants to test his or her system. Another approach is to do the testing
myself, but I don't know when I have the time.