Re: Download States and Capitals Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From planas
Subject Re: Download States and Capitals Database
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 09:39 +0530, Adarsh Sharma wrote:
This Link gives the capitals of all countries but I need the states and their capitals in all these countries too..
But I think this is not possible because very few countries are divided into states and some into cantons, county etc.

Thanks