Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of lun sep 05 23:55:33 -0300 2011:
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of lun sep 05 23:27:16 -0300 2011:

> >> No, it's because I flaked.  Sorry, Yeb.
> >
> > Pity we can't use git notes.
>
> Well, I guess there's no law that says we can't.  Should I give it a try?

I don't see why not :-)  (But my guess is that you're going to need to
publish some pull and push instructions, because I gather it's not trivial).