PD_ALL_VISIBLE flag warnings - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MirrorX
Subject PD_ALL_VISIBLE flag warnings
Date
Re: PD_ALL_VISIBLE flag warnings  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Re: PD_ALL_VISIBLE flag warnings  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
hello to all,

the last few days i have observed tons of msgs like the above on a db server
of ours. i have searched a lot on the internet but didn't find much relevant
information. i read that this could mean some kind of serious data
corruption, but didn't find more info in this direction. on the other hand i
read that this could originate from some hardware failure. i dont think that
this is the case (in our case) b/c on the same server there is another db
(much bigger than this one) and i dont find any messages like that in the
logs. these messages are about many tables of a specific database of the
server.

the server is 8.4.7. i dont know what kind of information i could provide to
you, in order to get some help, so please tell me what kind of info/stats i
could provide so that eventually the true meaning of these messages can be
found. thx in advanced