Re: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dmitry Turin
Subject Re: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant
Date
List pgsql-sql
Good day, Joe.

>> Table must be created in traditional way (by "create table, alter
>> table") and not through browser.
>> User must use "create table", etc in database-terminal like "psql.exe".
> By "in a special way" I meant that tables have referential constraints
> to other tables and they appear to rely on synthetic keys.

Referential constraints must be created also in traditional way and
also not through browser (by "psql.exe").

>your examples have invalid PG SQL

Yes, i know.
I copy this examples from my page
http://sql40.chat.ru/site/sql40/en/author/introduction_eng.htm
(i wrote this page for all DBMS in general).

>I would change your examples to use less abstract
> data, like department/employee,  customer/product/order/order_line

This will not help.
To my mind, forum of real database is place,
when i can find programmer, which can (and maybe would like) add parser to database.
We all together can make that, i hope to that.

Dmitry Turin
http://html6.by.ru
http://sql4.by.ru