Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

From: casp
Subject: Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Date: ,
List: pgsql-general

Tree view

Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (akp geek, )
 Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (Craig Ringer, )
  Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (Lennin Caro, )
   Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (akp geek, )
    Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (Andrew Sullivan, )
 Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (casp, )
  Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (salah jubeh, )
   Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (Jacqui Caren-home, )
 Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool  (Andrew Sullivan, )

Good truth migration between Oracle and PostgreSQL are not things
difficult:
Indicates that your database has:

Tables: 20
Shema:?
functions:?
Views:?

They need help to migrate ... Or what are you suggestions if you need a
tool that already does this task for you good people have a tool
interprisedb postgres'm not recommending eye but no way they already
have. : s

--
Ing. Cesar A. Sulbaran P.