Re: Version 1.10.5 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: Version 1.10.5
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Guillaume

I've looked a little more closely.

When I expand the cell that appears empty, it shows a long stretch of blank
space.

As I slide the view to the left the data comes into view. The data is there,
so that part is fine.

When I view the same table on the pgadmin version 1.10.0 which is looking at
both a local and remote DB the expanded cell is never completley empty.

Prehaps there is a method in which I can shorten the white space after the
data(geometry column)?

My real problem is when I am troublshooting a function the output shows
empty no matter how long I make the field.

So I don't know when the function works and when it doesn't.

Do you have a time line when this may be corrected?

Bob