Re: [HACKERS] PK not being restored - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PK not being restored
Date
List pgsql-admin
Rajdeep Das <sendrajster@gmail.com> writes:
> For you reference I will list the four tables and a couple of
> functions that has crept in my database�s public schema.

These look like you have been restoring an 8.2 or older dump from a
database that had contrib/tsearch2 loaded into it.  Please see the
8.3 documentation concerning updating an old tsearch2 installation.

It's not immediately clear why that would have anything to do with
failure to restore PKs, but since you provided no other details,
it's the best advice I have at the moment.

            regards, tom lane

PS: this is not a suitable question for -hackers.