Re: ALTER TABLE ... REPLACE WITH - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE ... REPLACE WITH
Date
Re: ALTER TABLE ... REPLACE WITH  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 17:46 -0500, Noah Misch wrote:

> I'll go ahead and mark the patch Returned with Feedback.

My understanding of the meaning of that is polite rejection. If you do
that there is no further author comment and we move to July 2011. That
then also rejects your own patch with what you say is an alternative
implementation...

Is that what you wish? That isn't what I wish, either way. I suggest you
mark it Waiting on Author, so we can discuss it further.

-- Simon Riggs           http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services