Duplicate data within tables - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Duplicate data within tables
Date
List pgsql-novice
Good day all

            I am hoping someone can perhaps assist me some more once again.

            I am trying to find out how you can identify duplicate data within a postgresql database.

            The database I am working on at present seems to have a lot of data being duplicated and despite needing to find the problem within the code, the databases need to be sorted out as well.

            There is about 974 tables in the main database, however I have never done such an excercise before so I hope that some more experienced guys can give me some pointers and guidelines.

            I would really appreciate all the help I can get.

Regards
Machiel