Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move rmtree() from libpgport to libpgcommon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move rmtree() from libpgport to libpgcommon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Move rmtree() from libpgport to libpgcommon

This patch leaves dirmod.c entirely empty on non-Windows platforms.
At least on my OS X Lion laptop, that results in some bleating:

/usr/bin/ranlib: file: libpgport.a(dirmod.o) has no symbols
/usr/bin/ranlib: file: libpgport_srv.a(dirmod_srv.o) has no symbols

Can we do something about that?  Perhaps not build this file on
non-Windows?