Re: system views for walsender activity - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: system views for walsender activity
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 11:33 +0900, Takahiro Itagaki wrote:

> 1. Add another system view for walsenders, ex. "pg_stat_replication".
>    It would show pid, remote host, and sent location for each walsender.

I prefer this option. I consider it an omission that we should correct.

Not sure I understand why you block up access to the WALSendPtr and then
propose re-accessing it in text form a few days later. Whatever else you
do you should revoke the commit that did that.